7th May 2018, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in NEET to get admission in Government college of Himachal Pradesh?

Hi Sir, I belongs to Himachal Pradesh and given NEET of this year. I want to know that what cutoff marks I need to score in this entrance exam so that I can get admission in any Government college. Please tell me about the cutoff marks asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  2. Cutoff marks required in NEET for a candidate to get admission in any Government Veterinary College?
  3. B.ed through Government College from Himachal Pradesh University after B.A. from Delhi University with low marks -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Why Himachal Pradesh government doesn’t consider my diploma in civil engineer from IGNOU?
  5. How many Government seats are available for Agriculture course through MP-PAT in Madhya Pradesh? Cutoff marks required to get admission in Government Agriculture College, Indore for UR female candidate?
  6. Marks required in NEET exam? How to get admission in government medical college of Maharashtra?
  7. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any government college of Maharashtra?
  8. Marks required in AIEEE to get IITT Himachal Pradesh or Chandigarh? Is this a good college?
  9. Cutoff marks required in class 12th PCB and NEET for admission in government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra (Pine)
  10. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to get Veterinary seat in any reputed college?
  11. What are the best government job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc or BCA course in Himachal Pradesh?
  12. Cutoff marks required in NEET to study MBBS? Pattern of NEET?
  13. Marks required in NEET and BCECE to get admission in government college for a ST girl candidate?
  14. What is the cut off required for NEET and CET for SC category?
  15. Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?
  16. Cutoff marks required in WBJEE Medical to get admission in any Government college?
  17. Cutoff marks required in AP-EAMCET to get BSc(Agriculture) admission in any Government college for an SC candidate? -- [New]
  18. Can a student of Madhya Pradesh get admission in any government college of Tamil Nadu through NEET? Procedure for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?