17th June 2019, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in IITRAM-Ahmedabad?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know that what rank I have to acquire in JEE Main so that I can secure admission in IITRAM-Ahmedabad for studying BTech(Civil Engineering)? I want to do BTech(Civil Engineering) course in this institute. Please help me to know about this immediately.

19th June 2019, 12:13 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in IITRAM-Ahmedabad?

As per the details available, the admission to the B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management (IITRAM-Ahmedabad) is on the basis of Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) merit to students from Gujarat (50 %) and rest from All India Central Seat Allotment Board(CSAB). However, the candidates who have qualified the JEE examination is also eligible. You would need to wait for the councelling to begin as then you will get the information regarding the Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in IITRAM-Ahmedabad

You can check more details on https://iitram.ac.in/Admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?