11th May 2019, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study BTech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) in School of Aeronautics?

I want admission in School of Aeronautics. I am preparing for JEE Main and Advanced. I have already taken a coaching for my preparation. I want to study BTech Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in this institute. So, for this what rank I have to achieve in JEE Main?

16th May 2019, 07:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study BTech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) in School of Aeronautics?

It is very difficult to know about the exact cut off marks required in JEE Main to get admission for BTech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) in School of Aeronautics. That is because, the cut off marks keep changing every year in every college depending upon the number of candidates appearing for the examination, the number of seats available and the difficulty level of the paper. Hence, if you achieve the cut off marks of the college, then you will be able to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?