16th November 2018, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in NEET-UG to study MBBS in AIIMS?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have applied for NEET-UG and I want to study MBBS in AIIMS. So, I need to know that what cutoff rank I have to acquire so that I get admission for MBBS course in AIIMS? Kindly help me to know about the cutoff rank immediately.

25th November 2018, 05:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in NEET-UG to study MBBS in AIIMS?

As you have mentioned that you are interested in seeking admission in AIIMS for pursuing MBBS degree course then I would like to let you know that NEET UG cannot get you into any AIIMS for pursuing MBBS degree course as the admission in AIIMS for MBBS degree course is based on the performance in AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.

So, in order to seek admission in AIIMS to pursue MBBS degree course, you need to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance examination for which the online application is going till 03.01.2019.

For more details regarding the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.aiimsexams.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?