31st March 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in AIIMS? Cutoff rank required for admission?

Sir,
I want to do MBBS at AIIMS.
Kindly let me know what entrance
is there for admission in AIIMS for doing
MBBS? And what is the cutoff rank for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Age criteria of AIIMS MBBS exam 2015
  2. Normal cutoff for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? What is the general higher score?
  3. Books to be followed to get a good rank in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? What is the course fee of AIIMS MBBS programme?
  4. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for SC student?
  5. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  6. Past 5 years cutoff of AIIMS MBBS exam? What could be the expected cutoff for AIIMS?
  7. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan if secure good rank in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  8. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  9. Cutoff rank required in KIITEE to get admission in MBBS?
  10. Which subjects should I choose in 11th medical?
  11. How to get admission in AIIMS and other medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Criteria of selection in AIIMS and government college of MBBS?
  13. What is the syllabus for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam
  14. List of Medical courses other than MBBS offered in AIIMS? Can I get admission easily for other Medical courses in AIIMS? -- [New]
  15. Date of AIIMS MBBS entrance examination
  16. Any chance for admission for MBBS in Kerala after scoring 2293 rank in Kerala Medical entrance exam? How much rank is required for admission in COMEDK for MBBS in Karnataka?
  17. Possibility to apply in AIIMS entrance exam for B.Tech 1st year student?
  18. Am I eligible to sit for MBBS entrance exam in Maharashtra or AIIMS
11th April 2015, 01:43 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in AIIMS? Cutoff rank required for admission?

AIIMS conducts an entrance exam every year at National level for the MBBS programme. This is held for the admission of students in various reputed Medical colleges in India.

The candidates qualifying this entrance test are eligible for admission in the top colleges in the country.

Exam Pattern of AIIMS MBBS Exam;

The question pattern of the exam will be like as follows:

> AIIMS entrance test is done in a single stage.

> The test will comprise of 200 questions of objective type. Each question carries 1 mark.

> The candidates have to choose right answer from the four options given for each question.

> The time allotted for exam is three and half hours.

> The questions will be either in English or Hindi. The candidates can choose the language from either of them before the exam.

> For each wrong answer there will be a penalty one third marks.

There is no cut-off rank fixed for admission in AIIMS for MBBS course, it keeps on fluctuating depending on various factors like;

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Level of competition of examination

> Difficulty level of entrance exam, etc.

Therefore, it cannot be said that there is any fixed cut-off criteria for admission, you just need to give your best and leave the rest.
11th April 2015, 02:30 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in AIIMS? Cutoff rank required for admission?

AIIMS stans for All India Institute of Medical Sciences.

MBBS stand for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.

AIIMS conducts an entrance exam every year at National level for the MBBS programme.

AIIMS entrance exam will be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT) only.

The AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 will be held on 1st June.

The eligibility criteria of AIIMS MBBS are following:-

- candidates must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission.

-Applicants have passed the 12 Class under the 10+2 Scheme from a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

-Candidates who will appear for 10+2/HSC can also apply for AIIMS MBBS but their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of passing qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.

-To be eligible for AIIMS MBBS, General and OBC candidates must have passed 10+2/HSC with 60% marks while qualifying marks for SC/ST is 50%.
11th April 2015, 02:42 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS stans for All India Institute of Medical Sciences.

MBBS stand for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.

AIIMS conducts an entrance exam every year at National level for the MBBS programme.

AIIMS entrance exam will be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT) only.

The AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 will be held on 1st June.

The eligibility criteria of AIIMS MBBS are following:-

- candidates must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission.

-Applicants have passed the 12 Class under the 10+2 Scheme from a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

-Candidates who will appear for 10+2/HSC can also apply for AIIMS MBBS but their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of passing qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.

-To be eligible for AIIMS MBBS, General and OBC candidates must have passed 10+2/HSC with 60% marks while qualifying marks for SC/ST is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?