27th March 2019, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Bhubaneswar Engineering College?

Hi, I am preparing for JEE Main and interested to do BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Bhubaneswar Engineering College through JEE Main. So, I would like to know that what score I need to maintain in JEE Main for getting admission in this course in Bhubaneswar Engineering College?

30th March 2019, 10:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Bhubaneswar Engineering College?

Admission Procedure in Bhubaneswar Engineering College :-

==> You should have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology with 45% marks.

==> For SC/ST categories, marks is 40%.

==> You must have a valid score card in JEE.
31st March 2019, 12:27 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Bhubaneswar Engineering College?

As per the information available, whether you will get the desired college or not.
It totaaly depends on the merit list and the seats vacant at the time of councelling.

You should focus on your studies, as everthing depends on your marks scored in JEE.

The percentage cut off of the college varies from year to year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?