29th September 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College?

Hi, I am preparing for JEE Main and interested to do BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College through JEE Main. So, I would like to know what score I need to maintain in JEE Main for getting admission in this course in this college?

2nd October 2019, 10:13 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College?

As per the information available, the candidates who have scored the rank between 669-4106 was given admission to Bachelor of Technology(Computer Science and Engineering) in Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College during first counseling.

The duration of the course of Bachelor of Technology(Computer Science and Engineering) in Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College would be of 4 years.

You can visit the website https://jgec.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?