13th November 2020, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University?

Hi, I am preparing for JEE Main and interested to do BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University through JEE Main. So, I would like to know what score I need to maintain in JEE Main for getting admission in this course in this college?

14th November 2020, 08:00 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University?

Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University can be seen below.

Your score in JEE Main should be more than 65 percentile to get admission.
15th November 2020, 02:36 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University?

Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University is not fixed. It depends on the number of candidates apply for the test. And it depends on your category as well.

The duration of this course is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?