13th November 2020, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) students in Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University?

Dear Sir, I want to BTech in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering in Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University. I don’t know about the placement facility for such students in this university. So, I would like to know what are the campus placement facilities available for such students?

14th November 2020, 07:59 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) students in Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) students in Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University.

Last year around 70% students were placed with average package of Rs. 3.5 LPA.
15th November 2020, 01:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) students in Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University?

Yes, Campus facility is available for BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering at Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University. The university has dedicated training and placement cell which provides best training to the students and advises them for their career. This placement cell also provides workshops, seminars and meetups by the industry professionals.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.bestiu.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?