13th November 2020, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) course in Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University? I am interested in doing this BTech in this college so I want to know about the course fee structure of each semester.

14th November 2020, 07:56 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University?

The fee structure of each semester for BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 3.65 Lakh.

You have to pay tuition fee of Rs. 90000 yearly for 4 years.

You also have to pay admission fee of Rs.5000.
15th November 2020, 12:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University?

BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering at Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University is a 4 year duration course. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.84000
Year II - Rs.84000
Year III - Rs.84000
Year IV - Rs.84000
Total - Rs.336000

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.bestiu.edu.in
15th November 2020, 02:46 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The fee structure of each semester for BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University is 1,00,000 approx per annum. The duration is 4 years for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?