24th June 2019, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BE(Petroleum Engineering) in Nautical Institute of Sailors-Allahabad?

Hi, I am preparing for JEE Main and interested to do BE(Petroleum Engineering) in Nautical Institute of Sailors-Allahabad through JEE Main. So, I would like to know that what score I need to maintain in JEE Main for getting admission in this course in Nautical Institute of Sailors-Allahabad?

30th September 2021, 07:43 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BE(Petroleum Engineering) in Nautical Institute of Sailors-Allahabad?

Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BE(Petroleum Engineering) in Nautical Institute of Sailors-Allahabad is given below.

Candidate have to secure minimum 75 percentile marks in entrance to get admission in Nautical Institute of Sailors-Allahabad.

Candidate must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 60% from recognized board.

Go through the counseling procedure of JEE Main and make this university with Petroleum Engineering branch your first preference to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?