13th September 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BE(Polymer Engineering) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology?

Hi, I am preparing for JEE Main and interested to do BE(Polymer Engineering) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology through JEE Main. So, I would like to know that what score I need to maintain in JEE Main for getting admission in this course in Maharashtra Institute of Technology?

15th September 2018, 10:34 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BE(Polymer Engineering) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology?

MIT (Maharashtra Institute of Technology) offers different programs and the admissions for graduation level degree is given based on the JEE score.

B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Polymer Engineering is a 4 years graduation level degree.

The cut off marks varies every year based on the difficulty level of the question paper, candidates appeared & qualified in the exam.
For getting admission into the MIT you need to score at least 50% of the JEE marks i.e., 180 or above.
If you score more than 180 marks in your JEE exam then the chances of getting admission increases.

For more information visit the official website of MIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?