19th August 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Petroleum Engineering) in Nautical Institute of Sailors, Allahabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BE(Petroleum Engineering) from Nautical Institute of Sailors, Allahabad. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this institute for studying BE(Petroleum Engineering)? Please tell me asap.

27th March 2023, 01:44 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Petroleum Engineering) in Nautical Institute of Sailors, Allahabad?

The admission procedure to study BE(Petroleum Engineering) at Nautical Institute of Sailors, Allahabad is as follows:

1. Eligibility Criteria: The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. The candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.

2. Entrance Exam: The candidate must appear for entrance exams like JEE Main, UPSEE, or any other relevant state-level entrance exam.

3. Application Process: The candidate must visit the official website of the institute and fill in the application form with all the required details. The candidate must also upload the necessary documents and pay the application fee online.

4. Counseling:
The shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling based on their entrance exam score. The counseling process involves document verification, seat allotment, and fee payment.

5. Admission: The candidates who are allotted seats must report to the institute on the specified date and time for admission. The candidate must carry all the necessary documents and pay the admission fee to confirm their admission.

Note:
The admission procedure may vary depending on the institute's policy. It is advised to visit the official website of the institute for detailed information on the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?