4th March 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Is deemed university a problem to set a better career in future?

Hi,

W want to pursue my higher studies(post graduation) from foreign,but my graduation degree is of a deemed university, Is it going to be a problem in my career? Who can provide me the right information on this? Can you please help me?

Please Help!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Is deemed university a problem? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will there be any problem for my career if I complete my M.Tech course from a Deemed University?
  3. Is it recommended to study B.Tech in a deemed university since deemed universities are being disputed these days?
  4. If my university is stripped from its affiliate badge then will I face any problems in future?
  5. Future of Biotech engineering degree obtained from deemed university? Will I be able to do other master courses in India?
  6. How can I get information regarding biotech and deemed universities?
  7. Is my M.E certificate from Veltech university valid?
  8. How to do B.Com hons and CS side by side?
  9. Is Vignan university recognized as deemed university by UGC? What is the present status of the university?
  10. How to do Ph.D in CSE in a deemed university of AP
  11. What should I do if failed in Mathematics but qualified in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  12. Scope of Bio Tech Engineering Degree from a Deemed University in India? Can I do masters courses in India?
  13. How to do BSc Horticulture from SAM Hagginbottom Agricultural university, Allahabad? Which is a deemed university?
  14. Are deemed universities good or not?
  15. SET/NET after UG in Biochemistry and PG in Information System and Application? Any other career option?
  16. Are the LLB forms available? What is the last date for submission of forms for 3 years LLB course?
  17. Is Annamalai university of Tamilnadu(India) recognized by ICAR and UGC? Is there any problem in studying it in future?
  18. Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?
5th March 2016, 10:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is deemed university a problem to set a better career in future?

No, graduation degree from deemed university will not be of any problem. Deemed universities are well recognised and have been given autonomous power to run as an university. There will be no problem ; you should do well in the entrance exams based on which foreign institutes mainly take admission of overseas students.
3rd December 2021, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is deemed university a problem to set a better career in future?

Is there a difference in appointing ph.d holders from deemed universities in govt colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?