17th December 2011, 09:19 AM
pradeepparvathaneni3

Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?

can a student who is studying btech 3rd yr(thanjavur) can shift from one deemed university to other college or university?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it recommended to study B.Tech in a deemed university since deemed universities are being disputed these days?
  2. Scholarships for B.Tech 3rd year student of Deemed University?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year from Deemed University? Age limit to apply for female candidate?
  4. Will there be any problem for my career if I complete my M.Tech course from a Deemed University?
  5. Are deemed universities good or not?
  6. Does private university require AICTE approval for Technical Ph.D. courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after completion of B.Tech from a deemed university?
  8. Are the LLB forms available? What is the last date for submission of forms for 3 years LLB course?
  9. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  10. What is Deemed University? Can I attend government exams after passing from such university?
  11. Am I eligible to get government jobs if pursuing B.E. from Deemed University?
  12. What is the validity of IASE deemed university certificate
  13. Can I get Jobs after completion of studies in Deemed University?
  14. Is there any difference in value for certificate from deemed university and state university? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Allahabad Agricultural University a deemed university?
  16. Am I eligible to get Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 71.27% in MBBS 2nd year pursuing from Deemed college? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for BHEL HEL GEL entrance exam after pursuing diploma mechanical from RVD deemed university?
  18. Is my M.E certificate from Veltech university valid?
26th January 2012, 10:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?

No, it is not possible for a student pursuing 3rd year B.Tech to shift from one deemed university to other deemed university. Switching between universities are not possible. Switching colleges affiliated under the same university is possible but under certain conditions as laid down by the university. First of all you should have a valid reason for the switch and there should be a seat available in the college where you wish to switch. In your case the switch is not possible.
30th January 2012, 04:18 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeepparvathaneni3 View Post
can a student who is studying btech 3rd yr(thanjavur) can shift from one deemed university to other college or university?
HI,
You concentrate on you study instead thinking about changing college..
You are very lucky then your parents give you money for education and at the last stage you are diverting the mind for your study to useless things..

You can't change the college in 3rd year...

GOOD LUCK!
7th February 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

im studying presently B.Tech 2nd year, cse in SRI PADMAVATHI MAHILA VISHWAVIDYALAYAM,Tirupathi.It has no affliated colleges. Due to some problems i want to change another college from my 3rd year.Is it possible?If so please give me the procedure how to change.Also tell me about fee details for transfer.
21st May 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me whether lpu is a fraud and deemed university......... IT IS VERY VERY VERY URGENT.......
24th October 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 1st and 2nd year B.com in CMJ university...can i complete my 3rd year from any other university in 3rd year (final year) via taking migration from CMJ university?
27th April 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Iam lecturer in m.s.v.i.c.sultanpur.i am m.a.in sanskrit with68%, I want to do p.hd From rastriya sanskrit sanstha new delhi.when the forms come? What is the prosidure of admision.What l will take leave without pay please guide me.
18th December 2015, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I studied up to second year.. unable to continue 3rd nd final year due to health issues.. I need to transfer from my college to some other colleges... is it possible to continue???
29th August 2017, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying for BE civil engineering in Coimbatore under anna university as 2nd year.can I change my college on 3rd year to Bangalore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?