31st December 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Aeronautical engineering after 9th standard? Qualification required in India or abroad to become Aeronautical engineer?

Respected madam/sir,
I am mohammed sheriff studying 9th standard in maharishi vidya mandir school CBSE, Hosur. I like to become a aeronautical engineer in future, so I want to know from now how I should prepare me for that course and what must be my qualifications in 10th and 12th for this in abroad and in India and how much money I want to spend for top colleges in India anywhere or abroad. So please send me these details.
Yours faithfully
mohammed sheriff

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  2. Qualification required to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad?
  3. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Detailed information about MS course in abroad after B.E Aeronautical?
  5. Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?
  6. Information about aeronautical engineering, best colleges?
  7. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  8. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  10. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  11. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing SSLC exam with 80%?
  12. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  13. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
  15. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
  18. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
12th January 2016, 01:52 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information about Aeronautical engineering after 9th standard? Qualification required in India or abroad to become Aeronautical engineer?

First complete your 10th std with good marks. You can opt for computer science group which comprises of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics in your 11th standard. Once you complete your 12th standard, you can get into Engineering institutions in which Aeronautical Engineering exists. IIT-jee Entrance exam will help you to get seat in top institutions like IIT's/ NIT's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?