27th January 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?

Hello
I had completed my b.tech. in aeronautical engineering branch this year.
I would like to do internship trainnig in HAL India.
So please can you send me the
complete details and procedure required
to do the internship in HAL India?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for internship in HAL? I'm a student of aeronautical engineering(Anna university) Tamilnadu
  2. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for internship at HAL, Nasik?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How to do summer internship in HAL?
  6. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  9. How to do internship program from HAL? What is the procedure?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(IT) 7th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  12. Can I apply for Internship programme in HAL being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to do internship for 4 weeks in HAL?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aircraft Engineering) 7th semester student?
  16. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. How to get internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO and BEL?
30th January 2015, 08:08 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?

Procedure to apply for internship in HAL :

* First you need to contact the HR department of HAL( Hindustan Aeronautical Limited)HR department will tell how you to proceed to get training at HAL.

* After that you need to take the NOC(No Objection letter) from collage's Training and Placement Department.

* Then submit the filled application form along with NOC letter to the HR department or the concerned address mentioned by the branch of HAL.

* You may have to pay for seat registration and training fee.
http://www.hal-India.com

E Mail: [email protected]
Phone no: 91-80-22320107
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?