12th July 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MS course in abroad after B.E Aeronautical?

I'm finish my BE aeronautical....I want to study ms in abroad. I dont have any idea. which course is value..for ms...in aero field......please....reply

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  2. What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?
  3. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  4. Detailed information on doing MS higher studies abroad?
  5. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  7. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  8. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  10. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  11. Best university for studying Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  12. Detailed information about scholarship to study MS in Abroad?
  13. Which PG courses should I do in Abroad after Aeronautical engineering?
  14. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  15. Best institutes in Abroad for Aeronautical engineering after 12t
  16. Detailed information on how to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Which are the best colleges in AP?
  17. Admission to M.S (aeronautical) abroad?
  18. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
13th July 2015, 07:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MS course in abroad after B.E Aeronautical?

After completion of your B.E course in Aeronautical Engineering, you can opt for Computer Science or Aeronautical Engineering or any other branch in which you are interested. For getting admission in MS course in Abroad Universities, you must have a valid GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. To get admission in Abroad universities, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination but, whether to appear in GRE examination or not depends upon the selection of country you wish to pursue MS course. By scoring good marks in these examination, by reporting your examinations score, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
13th July 2015, 06:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MS course in abroad after B.E Aeronautical?

After the completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering course, you can join in Masters in Aeronautical Engineering course. To join in Masters in Aeronautical Engineering course in foreign universities, first you should complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in your selected list of universities by sending your application and required documents to universities through online or via courier. Then the universities will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile meets university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?