24th January 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, cost expenses and percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Information Technology)?

Dear Sir, I want to take admission in BSc in Information Technology. Please provide me all information like all lines in BSc in Information Technology. How much cost will occur, I am interested in Information Technology. How much percentage requires in 12th for admission and also all other information regarding this course reply soon.

31st January 2019, 08:21 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, cost expenses and percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Information Technology)?

** Bachelor of Science in Information Technology is an undergraduate Information Technology course.

** The basic eligibility required to enter in B.Sc. (Information Technology) degree course, the applicants should have passed 12th with PCM subjects

** The duration of B.Sc. (Information Technology) course is three years.

** The minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in this course is 50%.

** The average course fee for BSc(Information Technology) course is Rs.30000 to 40000 per year.

JOB OPPORTUNITY

1. Defence Services

2. Atomic Energy Commission

3. Power Electronics & Communication

4. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

5. IT Industry

6. Telecommunication Industry

7. Mobile Communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?