6th October 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?

Hello Everyone,
I want to apply for B.A. in Astrology course. Please help me by sending the details of course of B.A. in Astrology, course duration and fee expenses. My current place of staying is Nashik, Maharashtra.
Regards,
Sameer Wadelkar

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
  2. Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?
  3. Detailed information about PhD in Astrology? Vishwa Jyotish Vidyapith, Kolkata is a recognized institute?
  4. What I should to study in PhD after M.Com? Course duration and total expenses?
  5. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  6. Detailed information, fee expenses and hostel facility in Bangalore to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  7. Detailed information, course duration and total fee of BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  9. Total number of seats available to study MDS through COMEDK-PGET? Total fee expenses?
  10. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  11. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes offering SAP HR Training in Hyderabad?
  12. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  13. Detailed information about study abroad for B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D with Physics or Genetics and minimum expenses of study in USA?
  14. Is it necessary to pursue M.A.(Astrology) for admission in Ph.D in Astrology programme?
  15. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  16. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  17. Is there any NDA college available in Telangana? Total fee expenses to study?
  18. Total fee expenses to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Government as well as Private colleges?
15th October 2015, 12:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I want to apply for B.A. in Astrology course. Please help me by sending the details of course of B.A. in Astrology, course duration and fee expenses. My current place of staying is Nashik, Maharashtra.
Regards,
Sameer Wadelkar

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Astrology is a three year Bachelor Degree course, which are split into six semesters. There are so many colleges offering B.A in Astrology. By doing B.Sc in Astrology one can study about the supposed influence of stars and planets on human life.

The candidate should have passed their 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board. The candidate should be attained the age of 17 years to be eligible for this course. The selection for this course is merit based and depends on the marks obtained in the 12th board exam.

The fee structure of B.Sc in Astrology differs from college to college and also depends upon the UGC grant provided to the particular college. In order to study in the reputed college you need to pay fees around 15,000 to 25,000 per year. The fee structure of Government colleges is low, when compare with private college. So, try to get admission in Government.
However, you need to score good marks in 12th standard in order to get admission in Government colleges. Please visit the respective university official website in order to get detailed information regarding fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?