3rd June 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, subjects enlisted and benefits of studying BBA?

Hello,
I want to know about the BBA course.
What would be beneficial for me if I do BBA?
What subjects are there in BBA course?
After BBA what can I do for better future?

Related Questions:
10th June 2015, 08:54 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, subjects enlisted and benefits of studying BBA?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration .It is a three year duration Bachelor's degree course based on the management system .

The eligibility required to get admission in the BBA coure are as under :-

- The candidate must have passed 10+2 (HSC) with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized Central or State Board of Senior Secondary Education .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the course is from 17 years to 25 years .

The candidate after pursuing BBA degree gets direct entry into the corporate world.BBA degree facilitates its candidates with managerial abilities by providing a broader perspective of information of every function. It enhances the candidate’s decision-making capability and communication skills.

After completing BBA ,if you wishes to go for higher studies then you can opt for MBA course.One can get admission in MBA through entrance exams like CAT,MAT,XAT,SNAP.

And,if you want to do job after pursuing BBA ,then you have following options :

-Business Consultant

-Business Administration Researcher

-Business Administration Professor

-Finance Managers

-Human Resource Managers

-Information Systems Managers

-Management Accountants

-Production Managers
26th April 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, subjects enlisted and benefits of studying BBA?

1)I Want to know about the BBA course? 2)What would be beneficial for me if i do BBA? 3) What subject are there in BBA course? 4) After BBA What can i do for better future?
13th August 2021, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the course or subjects available in BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?