24th February 2016, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available after completion of graduation from FYBA?

Hi,
I m studying now in FYBA, so I want to know what is career opportunities after graduation and please note the age limit also for each? Kindly provide me the information on the same as soon as possible. It will be really helpful if you can answer me back.

25th February 2016, 01:23 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completion of graduation from FYBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I m studying now in FYBA, so I want to know what is career opportunities after graduation and please note the age limit also for each? Kindly provide me the information on the same as soon as possible. It will be really helpful if you can answer me back.
The aspirant can work in government and private sector organizations after graduation. You can work in banks as Clerks and Probationary Officer. You can work as Customer Support Executive in BPOs. You can also work in retail sector as sales executive or counter sales executive. You can also appear for various government examinations like UPSC, SSC, Railways, State Staff Selection Commission with graduation.
You can also pursue your career in teaching by studying B.Ed course. You can also study MBA and improve your managerial skills to work as manager. You can study LLB (law course) and pursue your career as lawyer or advocate. You can prepare for Civil Service Examinations like IAS, IPS, IFS etc. You can study Journalism and Mass Communication course and pursue your career in Journalism. You can choose fashion designing or animation courses if you are interested in it. You can study Psychology and work in related industries.
14th August 2021, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completion of graduation from FYBA?

just now i take addmission in f.y.b.a. i want to ask that what can i do after completing my
three year of f.y.b.a
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?