27th December 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about scholarship for BBA student of Pune University?

Hello Sir,
I am miss shraddha persuing BBA from Pune University.
I want scholarship to study and complete my BBA
please tell me any scholarship for me....
give me details immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Scholarship programs for B.Tech student?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  3. Detailed information about scholarship for 12th passed student of Nepal?
  4. Detailed information about Pre-Matric Scholarship for 8th student?
  5. Detailed information about Central government jobs after BBA?
  6. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  7. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  8. What are the government colleges in Anand and Vallabh Vidyanagar after completing 12th with 66.2%? Any scholarship available for open category student? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to gets dates of BBA counseling of IP university? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?
  11. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship?
  13. How should I join ICWAI after completing BBA from Pune University?
  14. Detailed information about scholarships available for B.Com 3rd year student of Calcutta University?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  17. Which stream i should choose between BCA and BBA? List of available colleges in Pune
  18. University of Pune-BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
11th April 2018, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about scholarship for BBA student of Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am miss shraddha persuing BBA from Pune University.
I want scholarship to study and complete my BBA
please tell me any scholarship for me....
give me details immediately

BBA student of Pune University can apply for various scholarships directly (online or offline). There are various government and private organizations/institutions offering scholarships to deserving students on the basis of merit and family income. BBA student can get the scholarship based on the marks scored in 10+2 and family income. Students can find the details about the scholarships in the relevant websites. Some of the scholarships available for the BBA student are given below:

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
5th October 2019, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about scholarship for BBA student of Pune University?

I am bba student studying in vishwakarma college of pune i can score good marks in semester 1 and i want scholarship for semester 1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?