2nd February 2015, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses

I am persuating degree in bachelor of food technology and management ..... i want details of entrance of MSC food science technology and food science and nutrition courses .. where the colleges in maharashtra and their details of entrance and criteria..????

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  2. Is there any part time MSc or diploma course in food and nutrition, Food Technology or Food Science for working employees?
  3. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  4. Sample question papers for MSc food science and nutrition?
  5. Are MSc food science 4th semester students eligible for Ph.D entrance test?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the right choice for me after passing MSc in Food Processing and Nutrition Science
  8. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  10. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  11. Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks?
  12. How to join M.Phil in Anna University after completion of M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition?
  13. Old question papers for food science and technology subject?
  14. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  15. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  16. Reference books for UGC NET exam for food science and technology
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D Food Science & Technology in India for a Lecturer of Wollega University?
  18. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
28th February 2015, 11:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am persuating degree in bachelor of food technology and management ..... i want details of entrance of MSC food science technology and food science and nutrition courses .. where the colleges in maharashtra and their details of entrance and criteria..????
M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science, Nutrition are a Master degree course which is related to the field of a Health care. The duration of the course is two years. This course is of high demand among students of the present time. The course study helps the candidate to gain knowledge in diverse aspects of Health care.

Students must hold a bachelor degree of minimum 3 years duration in any science stream from any recognized university with at least 50% marks. Applicants must have appeared and qualify in the entrance exam which is conducted by the respective university.

Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute
Address: Sr. No. 87/88, Mumbai-Pune Bypass Express Way, Tathawade,
Hinjewadi, Pune, Maharashtra, India- 411033
Email: [email protected]

Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Environment Education and Research
Address: Institute of Environment Education and Research, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Dhankawadi, Pune, Maharashtra, India- 411043

Yashwantrao Mohite College
Address: Bharati Vidyapeeth Educational Campus, Paud Road,
Erandwana, Pune, Maharashtra, India- 411038
8th February 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses

WHERE I CAN GET THE SYLLABUS OF MSC IN FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY FOR DELHI UNIVERSITY AND JNU?CAN U PLEASE SUGGEST ME ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?