15th August 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Direct third year admission in B.Com possible at Mumbai university?

Hi, I have completed HSC in 2013 and now I want direct third year admission in B.Com. Is it possible in Mumbai University.Please reply me on my email id
[email protected]. Please reply me quickly. It's urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?
  2. Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?
  3. How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University
  4. Cut off list for direct admission to 2nd year of Engineering for Mumbai and Pondicherry Universities?
  5. College wise seats available for direct admission in second year of B.Tech after Diploma in ET? In which college of Mumbai University can I get admission?
  6. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university for direct second year admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  8. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune and Mumbai University?
  9. Is it worth to complete graduation from mumbai university for a bright future?
  10. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  11. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering admission in Mumbai university colleges?
  12. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  13. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  14. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
  15. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before
  16. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  17. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  18. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission into engineering?
15th August 2016, 05:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Direct third year admission in B.Com possible at Mumbai university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed HSC in 2013 and now I want direct third year admission in B.Com. Is it possible in Mumbai University.Please reply me on my email id
[email protected]. Please reply me quickly. It's urgent.

Sorry, it is not possible to join directly to the third year in B.Com at Mumbai University or in any other colleges. The aspirant should join only in the first year of the B.Com and then after two years he will be admitted to the third year. It is not possible to join in the third year directly in any college or university. The B.Com course is available in the regular and distance mode in various colleges and universities in India. So you can join B.Com either regular college or join through correspondence.
15th August 2016, 05:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it's not possible to take direct third year admission in B.Com course in Mumbai University after completion of your Higher Secondary course in the year 2013. To be eligible to pursue B.Com third year, you should have pursued first and second year of B.Com course. Without pursuing first two years of B.Com course, you are not eligible to take direct admission in third year of B.Com course in Mumbai University. Since, you have completed 12th standard from a recognised board, you are eligible to take admission in first year of B.Com course, but not in third year of B.Com course
15th August 2016, 07:24 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

The University of Mumbai is one of the first three state universities of India and the oldest in Maharashtra. It is abbreviated as MU for Mumbai University. No you are not eligible to get Direct third year admission in B.Com possible at Mumbai university after completion of HSC. For further information you can visit at official website.

www.mu.ac.in/
15th August 2016, 08:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications. It is a three-year undergraduate degree course in the field of Commerce. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or equivalent in any discipline from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Com course.

Admissions are offered only in first year of B.Com course on basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by respective college/ university. But, it is not possible to take direct admission in third year of B.Com course in Mumbai University after completion of your 12th standard.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed Higher Secondary course, so, you are eligible to get admission in first year of B.Com course in Mumbai University and after completion of your first two years B.Com course, you are eligible to pursue third year B.Com course in Mumbai University.
19th June 2017, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my first year b.com is it possible that I can give third year directly now?
8th July 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B. COM 1st yr & 2nd yr in same college but i am being said to take admission in arts. College authority says i am not eligible for 3rd yr admission perhaps i have successfully completed 2 years of B. Com in same college. College is saying to attach caste certificate for admission. Otherwise i wont get admission in 3rd yr of B. Com
13th October 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi I had cleared my 2nd year BMS from Mumbai university. Can I give TYBcom from Mumbai university ?
28th February 2018, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

I have done my First year and have AT KTS in that. Now i want to opt directly for third year exams. Is it possible? Its been two year since I had done my first year.
30th September 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed 12th in 2013 and i want to directly take admission for ty.bcom bachelor of commerce and a friend of mine has told me that i can join directly third year with a affidavit gap certificate??? it is possible, right? please email at [email protected]
16th March 2019, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my first year B.COM.... Now i want to directly take admission for T.Y.B.COM...Is it possible?
17th September 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 1st and 2nd year of b.com from st.xaveries college ranchi and have 4 atkt. Now can i get admission in any college in 3rd year in b.com???
7th January 2020, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my s.y.bcom from D.K.V.C college in 2013 but now i want to complete my t.y.bcom can i complete my tybcom through mumbai university this year ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?