11th June 2023, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Direct TYBCOM from Mumbai University or Kalina University

Hi, I am pursuing my SYBCOM, from VINAYAKA MISSION UNIVERSITY, i wish to transfer to MU and complete my Final Year, can that be done ?

If not from Mumbai University, can i do from IGNOU ?

13th June 2023, 03:30 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct TYBCOM from Mumbai University or Kalina University

Direct TYBCOM from Mumbai University or Kalina University.

The University of Mumbai, also known as Mumbai University, is the primary university in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Kalina University is not a separate university but a campus of Mumbai University where many of its colleges are located. The official name of the university is still the University of Mumbai.
13th June 2023, 07:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct TYBCOM from Mumbai University or Kalina University

You can take direct admission in TYBCOM from Mumbai University or Kalina University if you have completed your HSC. However, there are some important differences between the two universities that you should consider before making a decision.

Mumbai University is a much larger and more established university than Kalina University. It has a wider range of courses and facilities, and its alumni network is much stronger. However, Mumbai University is also more competitive, and it can be difficult to get into a good college.

Kalina University is a smaller and newer university, but it is growing rapidly. It offers a good range of courses, and its fees are more affordable than Mumbai University. Kalina University is also less competitive, and it is easier to get into a good college.

Ultimately, the decision of whether to take direct admission in TYBCOM from Mumbai University or Kalina University is a personal one. You should weigh the pros and cons of each university carefully before making a decision.

Here are some additional things to consider when making your decision:

* Your career goals: If you want to work in a corporate job, Mumbai University may be a better choice because of its strong alumni network. If you want to start your own business, Kalina University may be a better choice because of its lower fees.
* Your financial situation: Mumbai University is more expensive than Kalina University. If you are on a tight budget, Kalina University may be a better option.
* Your personal preferences: Some students prefer the larger and more established environment of Mumbai University. Others prefer the smaller and more intimate environment of Kalina University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?