11th June 2023, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How to shift from one university to another university which is not under that university

Hi sir iam vankam Surya mahanth iam studying my EEE(ELECTRIC AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING)first year in ysr engineering college of yogi vemana university. I need to shift to JNTUA(jawaharlal Nehru technological university anantapur) because I am I'll health that I am suffering from severe problems due to weather here as so I am not able to attend all classes so if I am at anantapur iam able to regain my health as my home is there so this was the reason can I transfer to that university ? What is the procedure to shift to that university?

13th June 2023, 03:32 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to shift from one university to another university which is not under that university

How to shift from one university to another university which is not under that university?

The candidate can not go to higher class in another university after passing 1st year. If the candidate wants to change your university, the candidate must take No Objection Certificate from the former university. The candidate can change colleges governed by same university very easily.
13th June 2023, 04:56 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to shift from one university to another university which is not under that university

You can not go to higher class in another university after passing 1st year. If you want to change your university, you must take No Objection Certificate from the former university. You can change colleges governed by same university very easily.
13th June 2023, 07:44 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

The process may vary depending on the specific requirements and policies of the universities involved. Here are some general steps you can follow:

1. Research the new university: Start by thoroughly researching the university you want to transfer to. Look into their admission requirements, programs, academic calendar, and any specific guidelines for transferring students.

2. Check credit transfer policies: Find out if the new university accepts transfer credits from your current university. Look for information on their website or contact the admissions office or the registrar's office directly. Determine how your previous coursework will be evaluated and whether you will be able to transfer your credits.

3. Meet academic requirements: Ensure that you meet the academic requirements for admission to the new university. This may include maintaining a certain GPA or completing specific prerequisite courses. Review the admission criteria and make sure you fulfill all the necessary requirements.

4. Contact the admissions office: Reach out to the admissions office of the new university to inquire about the transfer process. They will be able to provide you with detailed information on the application procedure, required documents, deadlines, and any additional steps you need to take.

5. Prepare your application materials: Gather all the necessary documents for your transfer application. This typically includes academic transcripts, recommendation letters, a personal statement or essay, and any other required forms or certificates. Make sure to follow the application guidelines provided by the new university.

6. Submit your application: Complete and submit your transfer application within the specified deadline. Pay attention to any application fees that may be required. It is advisable to keep copies of all the application materials for your reference.

7. Financial considerations: Consider the financial aspects of transferring to a new university. Look into the tuition fees, scholarships, grants, and financial aid options available at the new institution. Make sure you understand the financial implications and plan accordingly.

8. Await a decision: After submitting your application, patiently wait for a response from the new university. The time it takes to receive a decision may vary, so be prepared for some waiting. In the meantime, you can follow up with the admissions office if you have any questions or need further information.

9. Evaluate your options: Once you receive an admission decision from the new university, carefully evaluate your options. Consider factors such as the quality of education, program offerings, campus facilities, location, and any other aspects that are important to you in making a decision.

10. Notify your current university: If you decide to accept the offer from the new university, you will need to inform your current university about your intention to transfer. Follow the specific procedures outlined by your current institution for withdrawing or transferring out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?