9th February 2021, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to secure BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) admission in Aurora's Scientific Technological and Research Academy

Hi everyone, I am preparing for JEE Main and I want to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Aurora's Scientific Technological and Research Academy. I would like to know what documents I have to submit at the time of admission? Can you tell me about the essential documents?

11th February 2021, 04:41 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) admission in Aurora's Scientific Technological and Research Academy

The documents required to get admission in Bachelor of Technology(Computer Science and Engineering) in Aurora's Scientific Technological and Research Academy is mentioned below:-

:-Adhaar card
:-Admit card of competitive examination
:-Photograph
:-10th Mark sheet
:-10th passing certificate
:-12th mark sheet
:-12th passing certificate
:-Score card of competitive examination
:-Caste Certificate (If applicable)
13th February 2021, 02:09 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Documents required to secure BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) admission in Aurora's Scientific Technological and Research Academy

Documents required to secure BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) admission in Aurora's Scientific Technological and Research Academy are;

1. JEE Scorecard
2. Intermediate marksheet
3. Character Certificate
4. School leaving certificate
5. Adhar Card
6. Passport size photograph.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?