26th May 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Download Accountancy question papers of Calcutta University B.Com 1st year exam with solutions

Hello everyone,
I am a B.Com first year student and
I want to get the papers of Accountancy
of Calcutta University of previous years
with solutions. Kindly get me the papers.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Annamalai University B. Com Elements of Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. B.Com 3rd year Accounts question paper of Calcutta University?
  3. 1st year B.Com business economic question papers?
  4. 1st year B.Com question papers for Elementary of Accountancy
  5. How may I get the question bank of Madurai university for B.Com 1st year exam?
  6. Previous year question papers of BCA 1st semester of Bangalore university? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Delhi University, M.A., Comparative Indian Literature, 1st Year, 1st Sem Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Delhi University MCA 1st Year Second Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Where can I download previous 5 years Accountancy Question Papers for 12th Class?
  10. Kuvempu University B.Sc 1st Year Chemistry Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Kuvempu University B.A Sociology 1st Year Paper-I General Sociology exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Exam - Previous Years Papers Download
  13. From where to download the Pondicherry University question papers for B.Tech 1st year?
  14. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year- Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Last 10 years papers of B.Com 1st year?
  16. Computer Application solved question paper of previous year for S.Y.B.Com exam conducted in Pune University?
  17. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Nursing Foundation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Admission in Calcutta University at B.Com 2nd year is possible?
17th April 2017, 12:21 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Download Accountancy question papers of Calcutta University B.Com 1st year exam with solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am a B.Com first year student and
I want to get the papers of Accountancy
of Calcutta University of previous years
Thank you in advance.
B.Com Accountancy papers of Calcutta University are attached with this post.

Here are the links given below.
Attached Files
File Type: docx B.Com Accounting Paper-1.docx(29.8 KB, 3487 views)
File Type: docx B.Com Accounting Paper-3.docx(31.7 KB, 1259 views)
File Type: docx B.Com Accounting Paper-2.docx(31.0 KB, 974 views)
File Type: doc B.Com Accounting Paper-4.doc(31.0 KB, 1140 views)
16th February 2018, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download Accountancy question papers of Calcutta University B.Com 1st year exam with solutions

I am a student of b.com 2nd year from calcutta university. Can you please provide me the last 5 or 10 years question paper of the following subjects:-
1.financial accounting 2.auditing 3.taxation 4.cost .
my e-mail id is [email protected]
15th March 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Com first year student and I want to get the papers of business mathematics and statistics of Calcutta University of previous years
14th December 2018, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am a B.com frist semester student and I went to get the question paper of economics , statistics and accountancy of calcutta university of calcutta. Provision year paper with solutions.kindly get me the paper .
29th May 2019, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

I am a students of calcutta university and i need b.com costing question paper of 2nd sem with answers of last 5 years .email me in [email protected]
9th August 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

1st year b com accountancy question paper 2005 to 2019
30th April 2020, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me c.u. b.com (hons.)2001 corporate accounting paper with solution
9th October 2020, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Calcutta University b.com 3rd semester general question paper of the year
13th February 2021, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

B.com 2015 accountancy Calcutta University questions answers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?