7th October 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to secure BTech(Production Engineering) admission in Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for JEE Main and Advanced and I want to study BTech(Production Engineering) in Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering. I would like to know what documents I have to submit at the time of admission? Can you tell me about the essential documents?

11th October 2019, 11:16 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure BTech(Production Engineering) admission in Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering?

The list of documents required to pursue Bachelor of Engineering(Production Engineering) in Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering is given below:-

1)10th mark sheet with Certificate
2)10+2 mark sheet with Certificate
3)IIT JEE Mains Score card
4)Recent passport size Photo graphs
5)Transfer Certificate

You can check the website https://kbpcoes.edu.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?