3rd December 2022, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Does ignou offers maths honours? What to do to get admission?

Does ignou offers maths honours. If offers then what to do to get admission. I registered in bsc programme and also submitted fees can I change my stream from bsc programme to bsc honours .

5th December 2022, 07:04 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does ignou offers maths honours? What to do to get admission?

Yes,IGNOU offers Maths Honours.

Candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
6th December 2022, 11:12 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Ignou offers Honours in various subjects in the field of science, arts etc.
For application purpose, one can visit the official website of Ignou and there get registered.
The University release the application form for admission in the month of December .
Aspiring candidates can apply online on the universities official website .
Ignou.ac.in
Those who have completed 10+2 or equivalent in science stream from a recognised board with atleast 50% marks.
There is no age bar in admission.
7th December 2022, 05:53 AM
Tongue

IGNOU does offer maths honours as a subject which you can select
To get admission in IGNOU for the maths honours a you can do it through a distance learning course it is a part time or a graduation course
a student must complete they are intermediate in science streams with at least 50% age and must have studied mathematics
You can only change the course if you have applied in the same University and the portal for changing the subjects or a stream is still available otherwise you will have to continue with the subjects or may have to withdraw your admission and may face penalty as well as the payment of the whole course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?