28th January 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BA+LLB in any reputed Government college for 12th Commerce student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. I want to study BA+LLB course in any reputed Government college. I would like to know about the possibility for me to study this course. Please let me know immediately.

5th February 2019, 01:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BA+LLB in any reputed Government college for 12th Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. I want to study BA+LLB course in any reputed Government college. I would like to know about the possibility for me to study this course. Please let me know immediately.

Yes, it is possible to study BA + LLB Degree course in any reputed Government Law college for the 12th commerce student. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 45% marks are eligible to study the BA + LLB course in various government law colleges. Candidates have to appear and qualify the entrance test for the admission to study BA + LLB in some states. Duration of the BA + LLB degree course is five years. Five year BA + LLB degree course is available in various government law colleges in India.
5th February 2019, 09:35 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BA+LLB in any reputed Government college for 12th Commerce student?

The common entry to BA LLB course through entrance exam. The entrance test for this purpose are CLAT, LSAT, and AILET.

Some institutes also conduct personal interviews for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?