17th December 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Does Punjab University offer B.Des course?

Dear Sir,
I would like to know that B.Des course is offer by the Punjab University? I want to know about this because I am interest to do this course. Please help me with this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Does Punjab University Chandigarh offer Non Medical? What is the procedure?
  2. Does Punjab University offer B.Des course? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  4. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  5. Is there any institute in Chandigarh for doing diploma in packaging and production
  6. Required Qualification to join B.Tech in Food Technology?
  7. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  8. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  9. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for GND university Punjab?
  11. How can I do BSC MLT as distance course after passing DMLT?
  12. List of the engineering colleges along with their admission procedure, offering B.Tech in environment engineering in Punjab?
  13. Should I switch from Sikkim Manipal University to Punjab University?
  14. Which are the best colleges for B.Com degree in Ludhiana for boys?
  15. List of Distance colleges which offer Engineering Diploma courses in Punjab?
  16. Best colleges in electronics and communication in which I can get after scoring 1355 state rank in AIEEE and 40407 AIR?
  17. Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?
  18. Can I get government college with 3422 rank? Which is the best college?
26th December 2015, 11:24 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Does Punjab University offer B.Des course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I would like to know that B.Des course is offer by the Punjab University? I want to know about this because I am interest to do this course. Please help me with this. Thank you!
Sorry that Punjab university does not offer B.Des course. Please, visit the below link to know the courses offered by the Punjab University
http://cpc.puchd.ac.in/courses-offered.php.

Colleges Offering B.Des course in Punjab:

- B.B.K. D.A.V. College for Women, Lawrence Road, Amritsar, Punjab
Official website - www.bbkdav.org

- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab
Official website - www.gndu.ac.in

- Apeejay College of Fine Arts
Official website - acfa.apeejay.edu/

- Lovely Professional University (LPU), Phagwara, Punjab
Official website - www.lpu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?