19th January 2016, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for AIPMT after graduation in B.Sc in Zoology and post graduation in M.Sc medical microbiology?

Sir, I have completed my graduation in B.Sc. Zoology and my post-graduation in M.Sc. medical micro-biology. My date of birth is 5th May 1985. Am I eligible to appear for AIPMT?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  2. What to do after completing the Graduation in Microbiology?
  3. Eligibility criteria for entrance exam for bank for clerk post after post graduation in Microbiology and with an age of 30 years?
  4. Which course can I do after graduation in BSc zoology
  5. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  6. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
  7. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  8. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to do MSc in Microbiology after completing my graduation in Zoology(Hons)? List of universities which conduct MSc in Microbiology?
  10. Criteria to do MBBS after doing BSc Zoology and MSc In medical microbiology? Where can I get the form details?
  11. Can I do M.Phil in Agricultural Microbiology after completing BSc Zoology and MSc Microbiology?
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  13. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  14. How to continue my MSc after completing BSc Zoology
  15. Eligibility criteria of M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  17. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  18. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
21st January 2016, 08:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for AIPMT after graduation in B.Sc in Zoology and post graduation in M.Sc medical microbiology?

To be eligible to appear in AIPMT examination, the candidate must have completed 12th standard with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board and the candidate must have attained the minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission to first year MBBS/BDS course. Since, you have already completed Post Graduation, you are eligible to appear in AIMPT examination.
22nd January 2016, 09:26 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for AIPMT after graduation in B.Sc in Zoology and post graduation in M.Sc medical microbiology?

Eligibility criteria for AIPMT are as under:-

Aspirant must have completed their intermediate with science stream having PCB as their main subject along with English as compulsory subject.

Aspirant must have at least 50% aggregate for general candidates and 40% for sc/st and 45% for obc category in their intermediate with a recognized board and college.

Aspirant age must be at least 17 years and not more than 25 years.

Therefore, according to me you have already completed graduation as well as post graduation that’s why you are not eligible to pursue Medical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?