1st February 2020, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Aligarh Muslim University BTech Entrance exam 2020

Hi everyone, I want to apply for Aligarh Muslim University BTech Entrance exam of this year. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this entrance exam. If anyone of you know, then please inform me. Waiting for your response!

2nd February 2020, 12:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Aligarh Muslim University BTech Entrance exam 2020

The eligibility to appear in Aligarh Muslim University BTech Entrance Examination 2020 is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate age should not be more than 24 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.amu.ac.in
3rd February 2020, 07:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Aligarh Muslim University BTech Entrance exam 2020

Eligibility to appear in Aligarh Muslim University BTech entrance exam 2020:-

The candidate should have passed class 12th or senior secondary school certificate examination of this university or an equivalent examination.
Should have studies subjects like English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Should have obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate in all subjects.
Those who possess a diploma in Engineering of this university with at least 50% marks in aggregate are also eligible to apply.
3rd February 2020, 10:18 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in Aligarh Muslim University BTech Entrance Exam 2020:-

The candidate should have passed 12th with the subjects of physics, chemistry and mathematics with at least 50% marks from a recognised board.
Those who possess a diploma in engineering of this university with at least 50% marks in aggregate are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?