1st February 2020, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Aligarh Muslim University BTech Entrance exam 2020?

Hi everyone, I am planning to apply for Aligarh Muslim University BTech Entrance exam of this year. However, I don’t know about the syllabus of this entrance exam. Can you please let me know about the updated syllabus of this year’s entrance exam?

4th February 2020, 03:54 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Aligarh Muslim University BTech Entrance exam 2020?

Syllabus of Aligarh Muslim University BTech Entrance exam 2020 :

Physics:
Physical world and measurement, Kinematics, Laws of motion, Work, energy and power, Motion of system of particles and rigid body, Oscillations and waves, Gravitation, Properties of bulk matter, Thermodynamics, Behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory, Electrostatics, Current electricity, Communication systems, Magnetic effects of current and magnetism, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Electromagnetic waves, Optics, Dual nature of matter and radiation, Atoms and nuclei and Electronic devices

Mathematics:
Sets, Relations and Functions, Limits and Derivatives Trigonometric Functions, Principle of Mathematical Induction, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Sequence and Series, Straight lines, Conic Section, Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Mathematical Reasoning, Probability, Linear Inequalities, Permutations and Combinations and Binomial Theorem

Chemistry:
Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Some p-Block Elements, Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, Block Elements, Group 16, 17, 28 elements, D and F Block Elements, Lanthanoids and Actinoids, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes and ketones, Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Every Day Life

B. Architecture:
Geometrical, Memory and Imagination, Creativity, Dimensional Perception, General Architectural Aptitude, Free hand sketching of scenes and activities observed by candidates from rural /urban life, Design, Drawing and Presentation, Creative Composition (Geometric or otherwise) depicting, visual harmony or contrast using elements like Shapes, colors etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?