21st September 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Bachelor in Graphic Design in LISAA School of Design Bangalore?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Bachelor in Graphic Design course in LISAA School of Design Bangalore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

25th September 2019, 01:20 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bachelor in Graphic Design in LISAA School of Design Bangalore?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor in Graphic Design in LISAA School of Design Bangalore is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks in any stream from a recognized board of India.

The admission to pursue Bachelor in Graphic Design in LISAA School of Design Bangalore is through online entrance test.

You can register for All India LISAA CAT or can send an email with all your details to [email protected].

You can visit the website https://lisaabangalore.com/application/ for more information.
25th September 2019, 11:06 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bachelor in Graphic Design in LISAA School of Design Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for Bachelor in Graphic Design course in LISAA School of Design Bangalore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?
The candidates opting for Bachelor in Graphic Design at LISAA School of Design Bangalore need to pass their twelfth class from an Institute recognized. The students with optional subject as Computer science and Mathemtics during their twelfth are given prefer. Eligible candidates need to appear for the LISAA CAT conducted by the institute to get admission.

Contact Information:
Building #30, Laskar Hosur Road
Opposite Adugodi Police Station
Koramangala, Bangalore ( Karnataka)
Website - [URL="http://lisaabangalore.com/"]Click Here[/URL]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?