6th April 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Graphic Design in LISAA School of Design?

Hi friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Graphic Design from LISAA School of Design. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How many Diploma(Graphic Design) seats are available in LISAA School of Design?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma(Graphic Design) in LISAA School of Design?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Graphic Design for B.A. graduate?
  4. What is the future of interior designing? What are the universities providing this course for students in class 12th with commerce
  5. How can I get job after B.Sc Fashion and Apparel designing?
  6. Postgraduate Courses after Msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where should I go to study Visual Design and Graphic Design course? Future of this course in India?
  8. Which is the best course for Arts and Designing in India? Which Colleges or Universities offer such courses?
  9. Can I become an Interior Designer after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  10. Admission procedure to study Post Graduation in Fashion Design for Diploma holder in Costume Design and Dress Making?
  11. Post graduation in Interior Designing possible after Civil engineering?
  12. List of colleges and fees required to study Diploma in Graphic Design course? Scope available after this course?
  13. What is the course name of interior designing? What is the fees amount?
  14. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?
  15. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology? -- [New]
  16. Placement facilities offered in Arena Animation for Graphic Design Diploma candidates?
  17. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Foundation Program-English and Business Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Karnataka Public Service Commission - Management (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
19th May 2018, 02:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Graphic Design in LISAA School of Design?

Admission procedure to pursue Diploma in Graphic and Web Design in LISAA School of Design:

Here is the detailed admission process to pursue Diploma in Graphic and Web Design is as follows.

>> Name of the course - Diploma in Graphic and Web Design

>> Duration of the course - 1 year

>> Name of the College - LISAA School of Design, Bangalore, Koramangala

In order to be eligible for pursuing this course, you must have done 12th class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board. Besides meeting this criteria, you are required to appear for LISAA CAT Entrance Test that is conducted by the institute.

Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal interview and again those shortlisted candidates will be called for Portfolio assessment. Selection is based on performance in, Entrance Test, Personal Interview and Portfolio Assessment.

You are required to directly apply for this course from it's official website and fill up all the required details in the application form and then submit the form once you are done with successful registration.

Click here for More Details

Ph. No: +91 9036030591, +91 9035048591
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?