30th March 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University?

Hi Sir, I want to study PhD(Botany) in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

12th April 2019, 05:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to study PhD(Botany) in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

Eligibility to study PhD (Botany) in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University is given below:

Master’s Degree in Botany with minimum 55% marks or 5.5 CGPA out of 10 (50% for SC/ST candidates) are eligible to study, the PhD Botany in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University.

Candidates have to appear for the Entrance Test for the admission to study the PhD Botany in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University. However, candidates who have qualified UGC NET (including JRF) / SLET / GATE or passed MPhil may be exempted from the entrance test. Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University website link is given Click Here
13th April 2019, 04:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Botany is a doctorate level course and the duration of this course is three years.

** The required eligibility to study PhD(Botany) in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University is the candidate should have passed post graduation course in the respective field from a recognized university.

** Also, you have to appear in the entrance examination and Interview to study PhD(Botany) in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?