21st January 2019, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Wipro On-Campus Interview for BTech ECE final year student?

Sir, I am pursuing BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I am a final year student. Wipro has always comes to my college for on-campus interview. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend the on-campus interview of Wipro.

25th January 2019, 05:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro On-Campus Interview for BTech ECE final year student?

Eligibility to attend Wipro On-Campus interview:

You must have passed full time B.E. / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/CIVIL/ME/EEE/Automobile/Aeronautical etc.) from any recognized university.
You must have obtained minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th (or diploma), graduation and Post Graduation (if applicable).
You should not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for Wipro selection process.
Only circuit batch pass out candidates are eligible to attend Wipro On-Campus Interview.

Last edited by ppsahu; 26th January 2019 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Remove *
25th January 2019, 05:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro On-Campus Interview for BTech ECE final year student?

Eligibility to attend Wipro On-Campus interview:

You must have passed full time B.E. / B.Tech*in any discipline from any recognized university.
You must have obtained minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th (or diploma), graduation and Post Graduation (if applicable).
You should not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for Wipro selection process.
Only circuit batch pass out candidates are eligible to attend Wipro On-Campus Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?