2nd March 2012, 08:20 PM
ECE FINAL YEAR

Details regarding off campus interview of TCS/WIPRO? I am doing final year B.E ECE

Dear friends
i am doing final year be ece. Kindly let me the details pertaining to the off campus interview of tcs/wipro. As the companies are not coming to our college campus interview

Related Questions:
  1. Should I work in Hexaware Technologies after selection being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Detailed information about Hexaware Technologies?
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?
  3. Details about upcoming offcampus placements for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Question papers of all IT related exams and interview tips for off campus placements? Where will the off campus placement interview be conducted for A.V.C college(B.Tech)?
  5. Sample result latter for final year ECE student?
  6. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  7. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  8. What is the latest pattern of Syntel On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  9. Details for recruitment of HCL? How should I prepare for it to get a good job?
  10. Off campus interview for final year B.E mechanical engineering students?
  11. Detailed information about Wipro Infotech Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  12. Skills required to attend Athenahealth Off-Campus Interview for ECE graduate? -- [New]
  13. How to join off campus interview? I am a final year engineering student in civil
  14. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview if secured 60% in 12th and 59.6% in 10th?
  15. How can I participate in the campus requirements for ECE in West Bengal?
  16. Eligibility to apply in Dell Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  17. Am I eligible to attend for Campus Interview being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech with one backlog in 3rd and 4th semesters?
  18. How many rounds are there in On-Campus interview of Syntel? Tips for preparation?
1st May 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding off campus interview of TCS/WIPRO? I am doing final year B.E ECE

dear friends iam student of B.Tech ece last year. i want to know that is c helpfull for tcs company placement..?
25th July 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding off campus interview of TCS/WIPRO? I am doing final year B.E ECE

i am a student of final mechanical engineering i need to know about the jobs for mechanical in detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?