3rd March 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Biology student for BHM?

Is the biology student is eligible for bhm? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

7th March 2016, 10:32 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Biology student for BHM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is the biology student is eligible for bhm? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
The aspirant is eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) with Biology in 10+2. The eligibility to study the Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) is a pass in 10+2. The duration of the course is 4 years. There is no entrance examination for this course. The course is available in various colleges in India like;
8th March 2016, 12:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Biology student for BHM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course any stream students are eligible to apply for the Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management. The minimum qualification required for BHM is 12th standard or its equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized board and the age of the candidate may in between 19 years to 25 years.

National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology
Address: Plot No A-34, Sector-62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201309, India
Phone:+91 120 259 0613

Manipal University
Address: Madhav Nagar, Near Tiger circle, Manipal, Karnataka 576104, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?