28th June 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for BSc Horticulture from PAU Ludhiana? BSc Horticulture course is available somewhere near Delhi? Procedure of admission?

Help me to know about the admission procedure of bsc horticulture in PAU ludhiana? Is there any entrance test to take admission in bsc horticulture in PAU ludhiana?i am in 12th non-medical stream. Am i eligible for bsc horticulture next year in PAU Ludhiana? Also tell me about the future in horticulture stream job, salary . also tell me whether bsc horticulture course is available in Indian institute of agriculture, new Delhi and what is the procedure to take admission in it?
plz reply as soon as possible.
thanku...

29th June 2021, 01:25 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for BSc Horticulture from PAU Ludhiana? BSc Horticulture course is available somewhere near Delhi? Procedure of admission?

Eligibility:

Candidate must have passed 10+2 of CBSE or any other recognized education board having PCM/PCMB/PCB/ Inter-Agriculture as subjects and must have secured mentioned min marks in aggregate (50% for OBC(NCL), UPS, EWS & 40% for Transgender, PwD category students).

Candidate must be of at least 16 years of age as on 31.08.2020 are eligible to apply for the examination. No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit.

Yes, BSc Horticulture course is available in near Delhi.

Procedure:-

Step 1: Application: The candidates will have to apply for both college and entrance exam.

Step 2: Entrance Exam: The exam will be conducted either on online or offline mode, though most exams are conducted online.

Step 3: Results and Cutoffs: Along with the results of the exam, a cutoff list will also be released. The candidates qualifying the cutoff will be shortlisted for next round.

Step 4: Document Verification: The shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification. The candidates will have to present their marksheets and other documents to prove their eligibility

Step 5: Enrollment: The candidates found eligible will be granted admission to the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?