26th December 2018, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Horticulture Science) in Shri Shivaji College of Horticulture?

Hi everyone, I want to do BSc in Horticulture Science from Shri Shivaji College of Horticulture. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Shri Shivaji College of Horticulture? Please reply to me asap.

29th December 2018, 04:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Horticulture Science) in Shri Shivaji College of Horticulture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to do BSc in Horticulture Science from Shri Shivaji College of Horticulture. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Shri Shivaji College of Horticulture? Please reply to me asap.

Eligibility to study BSc Hons (Horticulture) in the Shri Shivaji College of Horticulture is a pass in 12th standard in 10+2 pattern from the State Board of Higher Education (Maharashtra State) or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology and English. Candidates have to clear the Common Entrance Examination i.e. MHT-CET / JEE / NEET / AIEEA-UG for the admission to study BSc Hons (Horticulture) in the Shri Shivaji College of Horticulture. Duration of the course is 4 years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
29th December 2018, 08:53 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Horticulture Science) in Shri Shivaji College of Horticulture?

Eligibility to study BSc Horticulture science in Shri Shivaji College of horticulture:-

The course curriculum of 8th semester, leading of Bsc Horticulture degree of Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola is instituted in Shri Shivaji College of horticulture
Eligibility criteria:-
12th standard passed in 10 + 2 pattern from Maharashtra state Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry, biology and English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?