13th November 2021, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Economics (Hons.) and B.com (Hons.) from SHIAT?

Can I study Eco(Hons.) or B.com(Hons.) at SHIAT? Please, tell me Economics (Hons.) and B.com (Hons.)

15th November 2021, 01:16 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for Economics (Hons.) and B.com (Hons.) from SHIAT?

Economic Hons Eligibility:- Candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized state or central board with at least 50% (relaxable for reserved category candidates) marks. Institutes offering admissions through Common Entrance Test go for scores of JNUEE, BHUEE etc.

The basic eligibility criteria for BCom Honours admission are as follows:-

A minimum of 45% or equivalent in High School (Class 12) with Commerce subjects such as Maths, Accountancy, Business Studies, and other subjects offered.

Students must have completed High School from a recognized board.
15th November 2021, 03:37 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility for Economics (Hons.) and B.com (Hons.) from SHIAT?

The difference lies in the fact that you can specialize in certain subjects in B.Com (H), but the B.Com (P) course gives you an overview of all those subjects taught in the honors course. You are given an overview of the subjects. You cannot specialize in these subjects.
15th November 2021, 03:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for Economics Honours is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with Economics as one of the subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of SHUATS online entrance test which is conducted by the institute.

The eligibility for BCom Honours is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in commerce stream with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of SHUATS online entrance test which is conducted by the institute. I am also giving you the SHIAT website link for your reference that is www.shiats.edu.in
15th November 2021, 11:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I study Eco(Hons.) or B.com(Hons.) at SHIAT? Please, tell me Economics (Hons.) and B.com (Hons.)
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 60% mark from recognized board are eligible for B.Com course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?