1st July 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the best option between Statistics Hons and economics Hons? Which is the best college under Delhi University and Economics?

plz tell me what is the best option b/w Stats hons. and Economics hons?
if we r getting stats from best college in delhi university and economics from any other college wat shud be taken if ultimate aim is MBA?

reply soon.

29th May 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best option between Statistics Hons and economics Hons? Which is the best college under Delhi University and Economics?

Can I pl know about the colleges from where I van do bcom honours in ststs
27th June 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best option between Statistics Hons and economics Hons? Which is the best college under Delhi University and Economics?

which is best between statistics and eco. hons.
1st July 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

from where is stats hons better.. ramjas or venkes?
2nd June 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

i have got 86.75%marks in best for from commerce strem . is it possiblity to get admission in eco (h) in du
25th August 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

is this neccary to have math in b.com to take addmisson in du for ma economics?
9th October 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir
What should be percentage of graduation for handicap to get the admission in dse for ma economic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?