7th January 2019, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BCom(Tax Procedure and Practice) in Shri Sai Baba Aadarsh Mahavidyalaya, Surguja?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Shri Sai Baba Aadarsh Mahavidyalaya, Surguja for BCom(Tax Procedure and Practice) course? I want to do this BA course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

15th January 2019, 09:56 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCom(Tax Procedure and Practice) in Shri Sai Baba Aadarsh Mahavidyalaya, Surguja?

=> B.Com. Tax Procedure and Practice or Bachelor of Commerce in Tax Procedure and Practice is an undergraduate Accounts course.

=> In order to get admission in Bachelor of Commerce in Tax Procedure and Practice course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with commerce from a recognized board.

=> Tthe admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test in Shri Sai Baba Aadarsh Mahavidyalaya, Surguja.

=> The duration of B.Com. Tax Procedure and Practice course is three years.
15th January 2019, 02:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCom(Tax Procedure and Practice) in Shri Sai Baba Aadarsh Mahavidyalaya, Surguja?

Eligibility to study B.Com(Tax Procedure and Practice) in Shri Sai Baba Aadarsh Mahavidyalaya, Surguja are as follows:-

Candidate must be a holder of degree of Intermediate from a recognized board.
Candidate must have completed their Intermediate from Commerce stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 12th board.
No age limit required.
15th January 2019, 04:52 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Com (Tax Procedure and Practice) in Shri Sai Baba Aadarsh Mahavidyalaya, Surguja are as follows:-
Candidate must have finished 10+2 with at least 55% aggregate in any stream from a recognised educational board.

Duration of the course - 3 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?