7th May 2019, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BA(Hotel Management) admission in OSBMA-New Delhi? Procedure to apply?

Hello, I am a student of 12th and I want join BA(Hotel Management) course in OSBMA-New Delhi after my 12th. I am studying Humanities in my 12th. So, what is the procedure to join the OSBMA-New Delhi? I would also like to know that I am eligible for admission?

9th May 2019, 08:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BA(Hotel Management) admission in OSBMA-New Delhi? Procedure to apply?

To apply for BA(Hotel Management) admission in OSBMA, New Delhi, you should have completed your 12th standard from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks and should have studied English as one of the subjects. Candidates who are interested to apply can visit the campus directly and get the admission details or can call the college directly.

Add: B-36,37, 2nd Floor Above Cafe Coffee Day, Near Lancer Convent School Rohini Sect, Delhi, 110085, ph - 09266601544
9th May 2019, 10:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BA(Hotel Management) admission in OSBMA-New Delhi? Procedure to apply?

=> B.A. Hotel Management or Bachelor of Arts in Hotel Management is an undergraduate Management course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class get BA(Hotel Management) admission in OSBMA-New Delhi is 50%.

=> In order to apply for the BA(Hotel Management) admission in OSBMA-New Delhi, you should visit the official website.

=> Here you should select the application course for Bachelor of Arts in Hotel Management course and complete the application form according to given instructions.
10th May 2019, 05:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to study BA in Hotel Management at OSBMA, New Delhi is:-

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.

==> Candidate must have scored a minimum 55% aggregate in 12th class for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% in aggregate marks.

==> Candidate must have a good command over English language along with good communication skills and a friendly nature.

I am also giving you the contact details of the institute.

Address - Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation-OSBMA
C-9/119, 2nd Floor, Rohini, Sector-8,
Near Rohini East Metro Station,
New Delhi - 110085
Phone - 9212309713, 9212309715, 7861020004,926660154
Email - [email protected]
10th May 2019, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Any stream class 12th candidates are eligible for degree in hotel management course. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam conducted by the concerned university to which the institute is affiliated.

Just make sure you apply for the entrance exam and perform well in it. You will get admission at your choice of college or institute if you have excellent marks in the entrance exam.
10th May 2019, 09:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Any stream class 12th candidates are eligible for degree in hotel management course. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam conducted by the concerned university to which the institute is affiliated.

Just make sure you apply for the entrance exam and perform well in it. You will get admission at your choice of college or institute if you have excellent marks in the entrance exam.
11th May 2019, 11:21 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria:-
10+2 education completed in any stream, from a recognized educational Board.

A minimum aggregate score of 55% (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level.

Good command over English language, along with good communication skills and a friendly nature
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?