6th May 2019, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I study Bachelor of Physiotherapy after completing 12th Science?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th with Science stream. I don’t want to study BSc. Instead of BPT, I want to do BPT, Bachelor of Physiotherapy. Am I eligible? What I have to do for admission?

10th May 2019, 08:38 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: How can I study Bachelor of Physiotherapy after completing 12th Science?

Yes you are eligible to apply for Bachelor of Physiotherapy with 12th science. As you know BPT stands for Bachelor of Physiotherapy.

>> Its in Undergraduate course in Medical Science .

>> You must have passed Intermediate or HSC from the recognized Board.

>> With minimum 50% of marks .

>> You can opt for specializations under Bachelor of Physiotherapy.

-- Neuro Physiotherapy

-- Exercise Therapy

-- Community Based Rehabilitation

-- Anatomy

-- Orthopedics and Sports Physiotherapy.
10th May 2019, 11:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Bachelor of Physiotherapy after completing 12th Science?

To study a Bachelor of Physiotherapy course, the minimum eligibility criteria required is:-

==> Candidate must have completed 10+2 or equivalent in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subjects from a recognized university.

==> Candidate must have scored minimum 50% marks in 10+2 for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks.

==> Admission is on the basis of Common Entrance Test (CET) and thereafter round of group discussion and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?