5th October 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

24th October 2018, 11:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi? Duration of this course?

Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi does offer BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) course. Duration of this course is 3 years. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board are eligible to pursue BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) course. Candidate are admitted based on marks obtained in the Herbarium Entrance Test and Personality Assessment (HETPA) followed by personal interview conducted by the institute.

Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi website link is given below.
hihmdelhi.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?